Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new Apple iPad. They wanted me to sign into iCloud.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Apple iPad. They wanted me to sign into iCloud. I gave a finger print and other demands and a new password. After time I couldn't remember the password. My new iPad is frozen. Says it is disabled. Help please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

A bunch of old passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You setup a high security passcode lock it and enter it wrong to open the iPad. Entering incorrect passcode will disable it. Do you still remember your iCloud ID/Apple ID and password ?