Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just upgraded my iphone and put in a new numeral pass

I just upgraded my...

I just upgraded my iphone and put in a new numeral pass code.....I can't remember it. How can I get in to my phone. Right now it is disabnled for 5 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try - I can't get past the screen where I am supposed to type in 6 numbers. I'l like to reset it or just not have it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what............

Answered in 1 minute by:
10/21/2017
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your iPhone model, such as iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, etc.?

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
iPhone6, windows 7

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your iPhone directly through your computer for you:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=84efe3c1-d650-43c8-a363-a97ccafce009
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.