Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer says to install an automatic update but will not…

Customer Question
My computer says to...

My computer says to install an automatic update but will not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I've had it for a month--just switched from a pc to a mac mini

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for this one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** log in

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me request for remote.