Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I delete stuff from my ipod nano to make more room?

Customer Question
How can I delete...

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just need to know how to deletesome songs

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

To do this, please do the following please

Launch iTunes on your computer. You use iTunes to play music and manage your iPod nano.

Connect your iPod nano to a USB port on your computer, using the device's included USB cable.

Click the icon of your iPod nano under "Devices" in the left pane of the iTunes application window.

Click the "Music" tab.

Click the "Sync Music" check box to select it. Lists of albums, playlists, artists and genres appear in the iTunes application window.

Click the check box next to each album, playlist, artist or genre that you want to remove, to deselect it and mark it for deletion from your iPod nano during the next sync.

Click the "Sync" button at the bottom of the iTunes window. The songs you selected are removed from the iPod nano.

Click the "Eject" button next to the icon of your iPod Nnano in the left side of the window, and then disconnect the device from your computer.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you