Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone has been updating iCloud settings for a few hours…

Customer Question
My iPhone has been...

My iPhone has been updating iCloud settings for a few hours and I have to keep hitting the home button

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its the iPhone 7 and I bought it in april

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since last night but I couldn't keep hitting the home button. Wondering if I should go to the verizon store

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your iPhone is frozen. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?