Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Try to burn a dvd image with idvd. it is a simple dvd with a…

Customer Question
Try to burn a...

Try to burn a dvd image with idvd. it is a simple dvd with a slideshow in mp4 format. error when encoding slideshow

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Macbook air sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought it about 2 months ago. converted mp4 to mov with QT. did not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
10/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to put the Slideshow onto a DVD please

Mike, Mac Medic