Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new email address and want to change my apple-id.

Customer Question
I have a new...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

The first one years ago % the second one a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It won't let me do any updates

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to search for how can I change my id and/or delete it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Actually all of them can be deletedI'm only on my iPhone now

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
10/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you still sign into your Apple ID?

Please let me know

No sorry

No problem

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.