Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Now that I've gotten most of my iPhone issues taken care of…

Now that I've gotten most...
Now that I've gotten most of my iPhone issues taken care of it seems as if my iCloud back up account is an old ID everything else all things apple is under my new ID. Is there anyway to change from the old to the new?
10/16/2017
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi there, I'd recommend to sign out from old Apple ID and sign in to your new ID and then do the backup. Do you remember the password ***** old ID ?

Ashik, Mac Technician
Certainly do. I've since changed it to match the new one. This phone has been nothing but a headache. I bought the extra storage but had lost all my family photos. I then got po'd and did a back up from off my computer because iCloud didn't have enough storage. At any rate I got all my important pictures back, but, now do not have any from this August forward. What a mess. Thank you for your help.Douglas

They are probably on your iCloud ID. You can check it from online. Go to www.icloud.com

Login to the old iCloud. Click Photos. Do you see them there

Also, login to the new ID and check as well.