Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I´m looking for your help and support in order to resolve a…

Dear Sir, I´m looking for...
Dear Sir, I´m looking for your help and support in order to resolve a difficult situation when trying to see available tv content on tv station website. It happens to be blocked by other content, mainly Bitcoin adds
10/15/2017
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello again Sir,

May I remotely connect once more and solve this for you?

Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 80 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Ok

Thank you, sir.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

sorry, I need again instructions to unblock the app

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com