Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I can't open excel on my Mac. This is a MacBook Pro Retina

Hi! I can't open excel...
Hi! I can't open excel on my Mac
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: This is a MacBook Pro Retina 2012 and operating macOS Sierra
JA: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Excel is form Office for Mac 2011
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It seems to be the only problem
10/14/2017
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

What happens when you attempt to open Excel? Are you given any kind of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Dear ***** I´m so sorry I have not seen your reply until now. In fact when I click the excel logo to open the application, it just does not open, other than the others Ofiice app´s like Word, Outlook etc
Another situation that upsets me is that when opening some sites, it comes bitcoin and other commercial offers (cryptoblitz)
Ok. I´m available and in stand by mode, waiting for his answer and information on the procedure to me performed to fix Excel

Please, let me know when you are ready to begin today.

I will be available for the next 12 hours.

- Jason

Hello, Jason
I´m on line and available

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 81 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Dear Mr Jason, its done

Thank you, sir.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Dear Mr ***** *****, this is Amadeu Mauricio, once again. Are you still available?

Hello Amadeu,

Yes, sir I am available.

How may I help you?

- Jason

just a moment

ok

Sorry, I back
I´m referring once again to the difficulty with the Google Chrome
When trying to open said site, happened the same.

Welcome back. During the remote connection, you indicated that you had a problem with Google Chrome. That is a separate issue from the one that was initially listed. That means you will have to create a new task for the new question.

If you wish, you can create a new task on the following page and request to work with me: http://JasonFixedit.com

Dear Sir, just fulfilled requirements. I´m now standing by
Jason Jones, Mac Technician