Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple iPhone 6s screen issue The screen of my iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s screen issueThe...
Apple iPhone 6s screen issueThe screen of my iPhone 6s became black suddenly, but when it is connected to a computer, it seems working.I tried factory resetting procedure, but it didn’t work.What should I do now?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/13/2017
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that either screen is failed or the phone itself is glitch which is common.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

It didn’t work.

I'm afraid it is a display issue then. When you connect it to your computer, does your computer recognize the phone correctly ?

How old is the phone ?

1 and 1/2 years

I'm sorry. You will have to take it to the Apple Store to get the screen replaced. If it is under Apple care, then you will get it replaced without any cost.

If not, then it would cost $129 + tax to replace the screen from Apple Store. I'm sorry, I couldn't solve the issue as this is something we can't fx online

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician