Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 7 and cant seem to send a mms. Has! not…

I have an iPhone 7...
I have an iPhone 7 and cant seem to send a mms. Has ! not delivered and when I try again, still no luck. The MMS is enabled and also sms.
10/11/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this to everyone?

First time it has happened here. When I was overseas it would occur when data roaming was off and then I would turn it on and all resolved.

Is it to every person you send a message to?

No

Then the issue is not on your phone or your end. It is the person receiving the message. This happens to me with some Android users.

Oh ok no worries. Thanks

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius