Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to do a manual backup to icloud but I have no icon in…

Customer Question
I want to do...

I want to do a manual backup to icloud but I have no icon in my settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Its a 6 plus iPhone. where do I find the model and OS?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to add icloud app. I got a new replacement phone so I want to make sure all my pics are backed up and all my contact before I take sim card out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Go to Settings > iCloud or Settings > your name > iCloud. Tap Photos and enable iCloud Photo Library

Then go back to iCloud, tap iCloud Backup and do a backup there.

Make sure you have enough space on your iCloud i.e larger than your iPhone's capacity --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201318

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.