Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to get Apple I'D to apple and sign in iPhone to search…

Customer Question
Need to get Apple I'D...
Need to get Apple I'D to apple and sign in iPhone to search Google chrome and photos back up to speed in this data update Google chrome and photos from today touch the websites with my iPhone email to me need ID searches for apple tv on phone trying to get Apple I'D to apple and sign in Amazon app for Android or iOS***@******.***
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did this chat costs 30$ for me to get you to send Apple I'D then can Google chrome and photos data update Google update Google chrome and photos search for free porn www.Google***@******.***
How do I do that with out apple I'D Google can't sign on to websites as free porn with Google no apple I'D forgotten password ***** I'D to apple and sign in iPhone couldn't find my phone trying to get Apple I'D
10/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Better than two or three weeks so far

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris