Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open my iPad. Don't know. Nothing at this point. I…

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing at this point

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I used it earlier this morning without a problem. It does give off a lot of heat when it has bee on for awhile

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.