Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I updated my iPad and now I can't remember the right

Customer Question
I updated my...

I updated my iPad and now I can't remember the right password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the new one

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't even get on. it tells me my iPad is dissabilied

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it your AppleID password ***** your Password ***** unlock the iPad?

Mike, Mac Medic