Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get mirroring from iPad to tv. I don't understand. I…

Customer Question
Can't get mirroring from...

Can't get mirroring from iPad to tv

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't understand

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I don't know what type of system iOS is only one I've heard of

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called Apple TV and they said I have to have a regular computer to solve the peoblem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get apps to appear after I order them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Are you trying to mirror to an Apple TV that is connected to your TV?

Please let me know

Mike, Mac Medic