Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not get it to start the new update it keeps going back…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get it to start the new update it keeps going back to "press home"

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

This my I phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am trying right now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not let me past my passcord

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using correct passcode ?