Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is showing a YouTube subscription through n****@Comcast.

Customer Question
It is showing a...

It is showing a YouTube subscription through n****@Comcast. Do it have a You Tube account ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes: Google because it was initially showing there and in Safari.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but none that would do this??

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was told by Google to contact iTunes support and you would help me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a moment to go over your question.

We are not iTunes Support. This is Justanswer, a paid service. Do you want to continue?