Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to update my I phone and have gotten as far as…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update my I phone and have gotten as far as the Passcode which I don't know - how do I find my Passcode?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can I just talk to you? I think I can explain it better. Bascially, I received an update apple seetings request and am trying to complete it. I have entered my Apple ID and have gotten as far as a ID verification and now it's requesting a "passcode" that I have no idea about ..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to the 4-6 digit passcode to unlock the screen or your Apple ID password?

Please let me know