Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac mail cannot save information about your mailboxes.

Customer Question
Mac mail cannot save...

Mac mail cannot save information about your mailboxes

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Siera

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

Mid 2010 MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2010 restarted disc repair

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Disc repair sorts out the problem for a short time then the problem starts again

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you click on your inbox, then click on Mail, Rebuild Mailbox

When you do that, how does it perform?