Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to activate phone. OS X. I didn't but something

Customer Question
Unable to activate phone ...

Unable to activate phone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OS X

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I didn't but something happened overnight while phone was charging.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't sign on to phone. Get to screen that ask for apple ID and password. Know the ID but can't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an Apple IPhone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

What do you see written on the screen of the phone?

Please let me know