Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphoto wont take my pictures. It says its a time machine…

Customer Question
iphoto wont take my...

iphoto wont take my pictures

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

It says its a time machine backup

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Too frustrated ive used it on all mt laptops with no problem. This is an iMac

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you help me?
Lets proceed
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Where are you trying to transfer photos from to iPhoto?

Please let me know