Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password to my email and I can't get…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my email and I can't get into my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I have messed around with it a few times. I'm not the best at these kinda things. I'm getting nowhere with it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can't cause I owe money to the apple App Store and I am trying to get into it to pay it but I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to reset my password

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris