Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get icon for playstore on screen an games are

Customer Question
Hi can't get icon...

Hi can't get icon for playstore on screen an games are crashing

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Apple iPad 9.35 ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Logged out what do yousuggest

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris