Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thanks it got disabled on my phone and I can't get it fixed…

Customer Question
OK thanks it got...

OK thanks it got disabled on my phone and I can't get it fixed to update my apps....

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

On my computer or my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No it wont update bc my id has been disabled.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm confused about it all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I was getting charged by like Iheart radio and things so I have a credit card on there I need to change...I don't know how to do that either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
All I want to do is update my apple id and get the updates for my phone going again....
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic