Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my I phone. Can you find it for me. I lost my I phone…

Customer Question
I lost my I...

I lost my I phone. Can you find it for me

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I lost my I phone can you find it for me. # is 703 624 e

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I lost my I phone. can. Pppp

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I lost my I phone #703(###) ###-#### Can you find it?Phyllis O'toole

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Whatever you need to do to locate the phone

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have installed app Find my iPhone you will be able to track your iPhone.

1. Please go to www.icloud.com and Log in using the account you used when setting up Find My iPhone. Your Apple account.
2. When you log in, Find My iPhone will immediately begin trying to locate your device. You will see onscreen messages as it works. If the iPhone is turned off, the map will display its last known location, "not necessarily its current location". When it's turned back on, the map will update.
3. When your iPhone is found, a window will pop up over the blue dot.
5. If iPhone is turned off or location service is turned off the software will not locate your iPhone.
6. Check the option "Email me when this iPhone is found".

Unfortunately, if you don't have installed app on your phone you will not be able to track your lost phone.

If you know your IMEI number please go to : missingphones.org the site offers a free lost phone recovery service.

You call your phone or send a message. The message could say please I lost this phone. If you find it please call this number (your land line or other number).

You can also report it, call your phone company and tell them to deactivate your phone.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?

Do you still need help with this issue please?