Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone keeps restarting. IOS 11. About a couple of weeks…

Customer Question
My iPhone keeps restarting. ...

My iPhone keeps restarting.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS 11

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

About a couple of weeks ago. A system update.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called my carrier and they troubleshooted my device, but an hour later it kept doing the same thing. Also my phone says that I don't have a SIM card installed, but I checked and I do have one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Just my SIM card and the restarting.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.