Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer is OK and Password is good but I can not get the…

Customer Question
My computer is OK...

My computer is OK and Password ***** ***** but I can not get the password ***** my Iphone 8-

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Mac Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but when I Want to get to Google The girl who talks is on That page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My daughter had it going yesterday with new Password ***** it had them all going withthe same password, I have a I pad too

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justn

Can you use your phone or are you locked out?