Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I calendar locks up "Couldn't move your calendars to iCloud…

Customer Question
I calendar locks up...

I calendar locks up "Couldn't move your calendars to iCloud because an error occurred"

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Yoseminite

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Us dated to new operation system yesterday. did not help

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to reload icalander form iCloud no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

"Your calendar couldn’t be refreshed". message under black triangle

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit. Select Calendar app and force quit it.

Then go to Apple > System Preferences > iCloud. Turn off both Calendar and Reminders there. Then turn on Calendar and open Calendar app. Does it sync now ?

If so, you can turn the Reminders back on.

If it still not working, then let me know.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.