Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account is locked I have a request in for assistance but…

Customer Question
My account is locked...

My account is locked I have a request in for assistance but received an email that I have to wait until October 17th. Can I go to an apple store and have this done quicker

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Thank You frank O'Brien

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i contacted apple support and they sai I have to wait until Oct 17th

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My account is locked

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please on which device you are trying to use it on?

Please let me know

Thank you