Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will it be possible to talk? I'm vey slow on the keyboard.

Customer Question
Will it be possible...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Macbook pro. I'm not talking about the key board, just about my own slowness typing. The problem is about lost emails in Mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only the updates to the OS as they come. I had one day that I had to force quit several programs and then I restarted the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

After that I found that all my email messages older than 2 months were showing only the small window with the email sender but not the larger window with the content of the message.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

It is possible to talk but it is an additional cost.

Do you wish for this or continue here?

Please let me know

we can go on here and see if I can explain

ok, please tell me exactly how I can assist you