Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad asked for my password, which I can't remember. I…

Customer Question
My iPad asked for...

My iPad asked for my password, which I can't remember. I tried a few, but failed to logon. Now all I get is iPad is disabled. What can I do to logon?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I did not receive an email. I can't reset my password ***** all I get when I put the iPad on is "iPad is disabled".

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I emptied the history and maybe cache in safari and chrome.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, i can't get in.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.