Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was going to play on the double down personal and we knew…

Customer Question
Hey I was going...

Hey I was going to play on the double down personal and we knew need to buy calling and it wouldn't let me yet sent me to you I just need to know what the problem was

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sorry I don't know what

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so unless my grandchildren did

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing I didn't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I had bought colns several times before and then last night and tonight I tried to and it just tell me to contact your support system I really didn't know what else to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with?

I was playing double down casino I needed to buy some coins and it would not let me it told me to contact the support system I have bought coins several times I do not know why it would not let Me. I need your help

playing double down casino on facebook or on a website?

It is and I help I down loaded probably Facebook not sure

play on a phone or on a computer?

That should have said I down loaded the app. I play on my iPad

close the app and restart it and then try.

On your mobile device:

1. Tap the Get Chips icon.
  2. Tap the chips package you want to buy.
  3. Log in to your account if prompted, and confirm your purchase.

On Facebook:

1. Click Buy Chips.
  2. If you have a promo code, enter it and click Apply.
    Note: There may already be a promo code in this field if you reached this page through a promotional offer. There is no need to click Apply in that case, but do not remove or replace the code.
  3. Choose the chips package you want to buy, and click Buy Chips. A pop-up window will open.
  4. Choose your preferred payment method.
  5. Fill out the required fields, and click Continue.
    1. Your chips will be delivered after the transaction is completed.
It keeps telling me there was an error and I have not been charged what do I do

can you tell me the exact error you get

It just says there was a purchase error that I was not charged and that I needed to contact the support system
I am not understanding or are you going to charge me $39 for a problem that I did not make

you are with justanswer tech support service and this is a paid support.

This is where it told me to go can I contact iTunes or someone else and not be charged

I can let this answered by other experts.

No one is contacting me
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The issue may be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your iPad and computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer