Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IT SAYS i pHONE DISABLED CONNECT TO i TUNES. VERIZONLTE.

Customer Question
IT SAYS i pHONE...

IT SAYS i pHONE DISABLED CONNECT TO i TUNES

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

VERIZONLTE

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES YESTERDAY IT SAIDUPDATE DO I HIT YES AND ITHAS BEEN DISABLED SINCE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

EVERYTHING TOOK ITOUT TO VERIZON TODAY AND THEY SAID I HAD TO TAKE IT TO BESTBUY IN ERIE OR HAVEI TUNES CORRECT IT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IT WAS ASKING FOR 6 NUMBERS AND I ALWAYS USE 456536 BORN IN 45MARRIED IN 65 AND36 IS A YARD MY LAST NAME SO IT JUST ERASED THEM AND NOT CORRECT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris