Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What to do if the messages address is, I can not send a

Customer Question
What to do if...

What to do if the messages address is green, I can not send a message out? How to delete the wrong address? Help me please. Thank you Victoria

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone about 1 year

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/5/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin,

If this address is green it just means it is not iMessage, but it should still go through.