Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just received hallmark card studio. hardware/software

Customer Question
Just received hallmark card...

Just received hallmark card studio. hardware/software requirements for windows 10.8.1.7. I have an IMAC OS X will it download?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have el capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just received the software in the mail for update to existing program

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

If you have received the Windows version, it will not work with your Mac. They are not compatible. There is a 2017 version of Hallmark Card Studio Available, however. Here is a link to that:

https://www.hallmarksoftware.com/products/Card_Studio_for_Mac/Default.aspx

2017 is the current version.

how do I return it and get my money back?

Where did you purchase it from?

I just want to return it and get my money back
where do I send it?

I understand. But to tell you how to do that, I need to know how/where you purchased it.

we wil take care of it. Thanks. we have an address.

Ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Wherever you are returning it to - I would suggest contacting them to get an RMA fist, to ensure you get credit for returning it.