Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my apple or iTunes password. When I got my…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my apple or iTunes password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When I got my computor

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know much about computers and I was hacked and had to buy a new computer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

I lost my passcode number

Are you using an Phone, iPad, or a iPod touch?