Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where is "home" on my iphone6. What do I do if I forget my…

Customer Question
Where is "home" on...

Where is "home" on my iphone6

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

What do I do if I forget my password?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to start.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

The home button on your iPhone is the single button at the bottom of the phone.