Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple 7 and downloaded the latest setting for it.

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple 7 and downloaded the latest setting for it. It is now stating to me "Some account services will not be available until you sign in again." I am not that great with computer and phone, as you can tell from my questions and wording. I believe my problem is it is asking for my Apple id Password ***** afraid I do not remember it. Any help would be appreciated.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I think when I purchased this phone and also have Apple Pro. I am not sure how many tries it gives me? Sorry for beng so slow.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The system eleven point was downloaded I believe Sunday or Monday

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lol just taking a chance on passwords and rebooting the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Really not sure???

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a look at your question.

I need to go from this computer and return to work place. Can I reconnect at another time?

Yes we can. Shoot me a message when you are ready.