Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't seem to be able to open Appletv it on my tv. IOS 10.

Customer Question
I don't seem to...

I don't seem to be able to open Appletv it on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea, is it at the computer and fumble around I have no idea what I'm doing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have this big beautiful pic on the tv which I'm unable to get passed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.