Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Time Machine will not open. I-mac 2009 El Capitan. 2009

Customer Question
Time Machine will not...

Time Machine will not open

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I-mac 2009 El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2009

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

Are you given any error messages when you attempt to open the Time Machine application?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason