Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to get to my email account. The message I get is…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get to my email account. The message I get is that my account does not exist. I know it does exist but the system does not recognize it. If you are not the right tech please direct me to someone who can help me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 1 week; Tried to sign on from my iPad and my husband tried through his PC (accessed Verizon.com/email and it wouldn't recognize that there is an account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The system doesn't recognize either my UID or password..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks