Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will I have to pay if he/she is unable to fix it

Customer Question
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Cancel monthly subscription
If fixed I will send additional miney
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin.

The best course of action is to have a hardware repair done. Do you have an Apple Store near you?

Go about 50 miles away

Is that close enough or would you rather find an Apple Authorized Service Provider that is closer?

Can you remotely fix it

No. It is a hardware issue. Not software. Someone needs to repair your iPad or replace your iPad.

Thank you anyway

No problem. Have a nice day.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Bi want my money back 31$ now you could not ans my problem said take to to a iPad store

You went to an answer site and got an answer. You are expecting hardware repair which is not even remotely something we offer or suggest. I will process you refund.