Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help with my new iPad. I just found out after paying…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my new iPad. I just found out after paying for a premium Evernote app (that i’ve Had for years) that i can’t use Evernote for the web on my ipad. This is not the only problem. But i need to make a list before i can ask you. However, just now i realized i don’t know how to put something i’m reading on safari into my reading list. And my pages doesn’t work the same as with my MacBook (new one just stolen at the airport last week. So after years of macs, i decided to see if i could use a big iPad instead-partly because of the weight. However, another problem i soon encountered was the i can’t use my adobe photoshop which i’ve Also used for many years. I was encouraged by one young woman at the apple store who is a graphic designer that she has found the iPad very good cf to the photoshop on Mac). Are you someone i pay?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

The latest iPad (MPll2llA...?)and iOS 11. 512 g

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All updated

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None i guess. I don’t know what you mean?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a look at your question.

It sounds like you have a lot of things that need answers. Please let me know the first question. We will need to create requests for each individual question.

I’ll start with a new question: i can’t print from my iPad. It asks for “AirPrint”. What’s that?

It is a printer with the AirPrint functionality. Only certian printers support this protocol.

What happened to my free trial?

Free trial?

Serious question. Are you trying to get an expert to give you answers and not pay that person for their work? Because if you are I will submit your refund and see you out.