Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 5. I can't phone out on it and it goes

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 5. I can't phone out on it and it goes straight to voice message when someone calls. Everything else is working - Mail, text, apps. I took it to Verizon and they couldn't find any reason for it not functioning but it does say no service when I try to call out.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

10.3.3.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The last update was probably two or three months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've checked all the settings as did the person at Verizon. She also tried a new Simm but it still didn't work.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.

OK

So you cannot receive or send calls? I just want to verify.