Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have not received email from my exchange account for a week.

Customer Question
Have not received email...

Have not received email from my exchange account for a week

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No because I receive my mail on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Phone about a year old and I don't know how to trouble shoot on the mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost my email on the iphone also but my wife did something to correct it. She is not here and she knowns nothing about a mac

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks