Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get rid of the blue dots beside each of my e mails…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get rid of the blue dots beside each of my e mails and what do they

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Mean

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device are you using ? iPhone, iPad or a Mac ?

Mike, Mac Medic