Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my email Icon. How do I get it back? E-mail service:

Customer Question
Lost my email Icon...

Lost my email Icon. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

E-mail service :***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you login online to your gmail account?