Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have reset my apple password but I still can't login to my…

Customer Question
I have reset my...

I have reset my apple password ***** I still can't login to my iMac!?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

My iMac is not accepting the login credentials that I know are correct.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

To be honest I don't really know, my ex-partner set it up for me so I reset my password ***** iforgot but it is not work. I sound computer illiterate but I'm not

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it for an ex employer 4 years ago therefore I don't know when they originally purchas ed it. I not very experienced on the iMac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How old is this Mac exactly ? And is your Mac asking for login password ***** the user account ?

Did you reset the password ***** Apple website ?

Mike, Mac Medic